New?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Organizing Thursday-decluttering my home

I tried to come up with some clever catch phrase to go with Thursday but I couldn't. Oh well. My home is a constant stagnant flow of chaos and clutter. I realize that those two adjectives are in direct conflict but they seem to fit my home. You see, come clutter comes in and some goes out, but not without having stayed for a while or traded spaces with other clutter that has been around for a while. So now it's time for the clutter to go. My goal is to spend 10 min in every room at least 5 days a week, decluttering and cleaning. The decluttering starts this week. Once this is done, I will move on to the deep cleaning. For now I will be happy to free my mind and my space from the clutter that threatens to suffocate me. Clutter is an evil thing that can take over your home and cause your mind to be cluttered and frustrated. This can make you irritable and cranky and make you yell at your loved ones. Trust me, I know. I declare today my independence day. I WILL be free from clutter and free to love.

1 comment:

  1. Believe me, I know all about clutter. It is devastating and overwhelming. Your 10 minutes a day in each room is a good idea, but I'm the type who has to declutter one room at a time.
    I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete