New?

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Do you have a schedule for your career dreams?

Career Super Saturday

After writing out your career goals it's time to create a plan of action. This requires a schedule that breaks down your monthly, weekly and daily activities that must be done to accomplish your career goals. An example is: my current career goals are to publish 6 novels this year, continue freelance writing and create a passive income with my new blog experiment. This involves some serious time management issues. I find that I accomplish a great deal more when I have a plan. To accomplish such feats I must write one draft per month, revising and editing it over the next month, I must also spend 15-20 hours a week blogging along with 20 hours a week of writing for various clients.

Have you decided what you must do to accomplish your career goals? Are they realistic? Do you have the determination to reach your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment