New?

Monday, January 18, 2010

BlogHop for Haiti- I'll donate money and you can help out too.

I have been searching for a way to help the people of Haiti but had yet to come up with something other than a few dollars. That is until I found Tania over at Larger Family Life hosting Bloghop for haiti. As of today, it's official, the bloghop for Haiti starts  and will run through Friday, January 22. This is open to anyone with a blog that wants to raise money and awareness for the Haitian victims. I will personally donate .25 for every comment on this blog, .50 for every follower that joins between now and Friday. I will also donate all google sense proceeds between Monday nd Friday. If you would like to donate money or join the Blog Hop for Haiti then click on over to Larger Family Life and find out more.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michele,

    I'm a member of the Bloghop as well, and I've already donated. Hoping that we can raise a lot of money for the victims of the earthquake.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele,

    Thank you for participating and what a generous offer! Here's hoping you get plenty of comments and followers!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Blog Hopper visiting! Y"all are putting me to shame with your posts -- well done.

    ReplyDelete