New?

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rules, Rules, and more Rules

With every good experiment there must be rules. For someone like me who likes to talk a good talk, I must give myself guidlines to follow in order to accomlish my new life. Here are the basic rules:

-Create a 1 year goal for these elements of my life: spiritual, financial, health, marriage, children, career, home
-Create 1 month and 1 week goals that put me on the path to achieving my annual goals
-Create a basic routine necessary to meet goals
-Create a to-do/schedule daily
-Check off the items accomplished every night and adjust the next days activities accordingly

Annual goals: Deadline December 21, 2010

Home: new house

Spiritual: a sense of peace and spiritual understanding

Financial: debt free except for one car and home

Health: lose 50 lbs. eat only foods that are good for me

Marriage: renewed relationship with my husband

Children: better relationship with kids, they are more responsible and treat each other better

Career:  having released 6 books, earning $4000 per month

After the constant running in circles for the last 10+ years, I'm ready to move forward with my life. My kids deserve a better mom, my husband deserves a wife that can get things done. I deserve to life my best life now. No more "I'll do it tomorrow". Today's the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment