New?

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Did I do it or not?

First off, I've rediscovered something. Change is freaking HARD!!! Not just a little bit, but bone-jarring, emotionally draining, H-A-R-D!!!! I've discovered that sleep and tears are almost a requirement when making drastic life changes. But I'm pressing through and starting again.

My new motto:"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."
-Neale Donald Walsch, Conversations with God, Book 3

What weekly goals did I meet?
all bills are caught up
I lost 2 pounds, exercised four days
the kids have clean rooms
meditated 4 days

So this is a new week. Since I didn't meet all of my goals last week I will be starting over this week. I have to step up and do more to meet the financial needs this week.
I will also be posting things I learn during the week.

1 comment:

  1. Wow---That is a lot of change, but sounds like you're doing great! Keep up the awesome work and God will definitely bless all you do! I had to stop in because I saw your name is the same as mine....Michele with only 1 L. Love it! Blessings to you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete